There’s more than a few reasons the 2020 Audi Q3 is a leading CUV. Sporting impressive performance capabilities and a dynamic design, you’d be hard pressed to find a thing wrong with this CUV. The best place to get a look at the new Audi Q3 is at our dealership, but you can get all the details in this model overview.
Key Features of the 2020 Audi Q3
Polished handling and a punchy powertrain are just two of the things any self-respecting CUV owner demands from their vehicle. The new Audi Q3 puts the “power” in powertrain, with a standard 2.0L TFSI® engine that can deliver a mean 228 horsepower. Drivers will also be pleased with the Q3’s upgraded handling capabilities, anchored by a fine-tuned suspension and available all-wheel drive. This list includes other performance features you should be aware of:
- Parking system plus with front and rear acoustic sensors
- Audi Drive Select
- 8-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive
The number one priority carmakers have for new in-car technology is keeping passengers safe, no matter what. Options for additional safety features help you monitor the road, navigate tight parking lots, and protect passengers. The Q3 isn’t just focused on safety, either — it also offers an impressive array of connectivity and multimedia options. The Audi isn’t limited to the above technology features, though. Here are a few more:
- MMI® touch response with 10.1” center display and handwriting recognition1
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
We’ve come to expect purposeful design from Audi’s CUVs, but even we’re surprised by the level of refinement exhibited by the new Q3. The interior of the new Q3 is as spacious as it is luxurious, with a max cargo space of up to 48 cu. ft. In addition to its impressive cargo space, the new Q3 also makes certain accessories available to boost its utility. These design features are also available for this model:
- Power-adjustable, auto-dimming, power-folding, heated exterior side mirrors
- 19-inch 5-twin-spoke dynamic design wheels
- 10.25-inch Digital instrument cluster
Buckle up in the Q3 in Upper Saddle River
Get a firsthand look at the 2020 Q3 when you visit Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River. Our wide selection of new Audi cars for sale gives you a degree of choice you won’t find elsewhere in Upper Saddle River. Remember to stay up to date on our new Audi specials, and schedule a test drive at your convenience.
* MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the Q3 Premium trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary.
** EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2020 Audi Q3 Q3 Premium. Actual mileage will vary.