Wish to drive the latest Audi models but don’t want to commit to buying anything?
Leasing is your ticket to ride.
By leasing your vehicle, you can take hold of a brand new Audi, drive it as long as you want, and swap it out for another model when you’re ready. Here’s how to lease an Audi at Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River.
5 Easy Steps to Leasing an Audi
Leasing an Audi is this easy:
- Estimate your price point. Use our online tool to calculate your monthly lease payments in just seconds. This includes determining how much you might like to put forth as a down payment, how long you might like to keep your Audi, and whether you want to purchase any additional miles. Also, don’t forget to check out any current leasing specials we may be running.
- Browse our inventory. We have a huge selection of Audi sedans, coupes, SUVs, wagons, sportbacks, and cabriolets to choose from. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff answer any questions you have about our inventory and take a few out for a test drive to see which one may be right for you.
- Drive away in a new Audi. Once you find an Audi you like at a price point you desire, our staff will take care of the rest and hand you the keys to your new Audi.
- Enjoy. This is the part of the leasing process you’ll love the most. Cars.com named the Audi RS7 one of its most fun cars to drive, just one of many in the Audi fleet that is sure to keep you smiling for miles.
- Repeat. Once you are ready to upgrade to the newest model year or wish to change body types, bring your leased Audi back to us. You’ll have the option of simply returning it to buy or lease a different Audi from our inventory. Or if you really fell in love with your Audi and don’t want to part ways, you can purchase it for a predetermined price. Sign up for an Audi Financial Services account to learn more about your lease-end options.
The benefits of leasing include a lower down payment (or no down payment at all), lower monthly payments, lower repair costs (or no repair costs at all) due to the factory warranty coverage, and the ability to change out vehicles every couple of years.
At Jack Daniels Audi, we make leasing a vehicle feel like a Sunday morning drive. Come see us today.